Successful investors recognize that following a disciplined process of gathering valuable information and making prudent decisions can lead towards meaningful and sustainable results.
The starting point and continuing basis for our portfolio management is a dynamic up to date financial plan. Our custom- tailored portfolios consider your unique financial goals, age, investment experience, income and tax bracket, net worth, risk tolerance, and time horizon.
When managing assets, we will consider and explain:
- Active vs. passive investing and triggers that shift from one to the other
- Portfolio optimization that works to avoid underperformance over time
- Role of diversification across asset classes
- Role of concentrated portfolios in a diversification strategy
- Role of alternative investments
- International diversification – home country bias or globalized exposure and whether to hedge US Dollar
- Equity and fixed income investing – active, passive or individual ownership
- Different preferences for ownership in taxable and tax protected accounts
- Role of Exchange Traded Funds (ETF’s)
- Role of yield and total return
- Volatility management
While no one can predict with certainty where markets will be at a specific time in the future, we strive to implement a disciplined process of diversification and rebalancing that seeks to smooth out the ups and downs. As innovative financial thinkers, we build portfolios that help you make prudent decisions in any economic climate.
No process or strategy assures success or guarantees against loss. There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not eliminate market risk.
*Rebalancing a portfolio may cause investors to incur tax liabilities and/or transition costs and does not assure a profit or protect against loss.